| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shearwater, Ns in May is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Shearwater, Ns May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Shearwater, Ns:
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 303.8 kms (188.8 miles) NNW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 429.3 kms (266.8 miles) NW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.9 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 188 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 287.4 kms (178.6 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 274.1 kms (170.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 278 kms (172.8 miles) W
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) N
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) WNW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 299 kms (185.8 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 318.9 kms (198.1 miles) ENE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 288.6 kms (179.3 miles) ESE